Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ungrateful Bitch

Not a complete work... will update soon....


I just found that I was happy,
In that little world everything was merry,
Me, myself, my dreams.. that was my little world,
Which for any reason I needed not to unfurl,
It was the folk who enhance my dreams,
Now my thought uplifted and flow like a stream,
I found the place, kept myself on the ridge,
And now you call me an ungrateful bitch..
I saw people walking holding hands,
I wished the same but didn't find a stand,
I show my fate, and you just stabbed,
I learned my lesson, made myself drabbed,
For me now I am only my world,
Sake me and don't make it a curl,
You wish I should thank you for that unbidden help,
Depart me as now I am an ungrateful brat..
On that little pleading you always made me silent,
And that arrogance made me violent,
You was living for your dignity,
And I was leading my adversity,
Whenever I raised my voice you mortified,
I battled in my mind and made myself fortified,
I learn to speak my mind at my own,
then why to thanx you and take your loan ??
Nevertheless I crave to cry rather for your twitch,
Thank you!! For making me an ungrateful bitch...

4 comments: